Smiles That Last a Lifetime!
There are a few ways to promote a smile that looks good and will last a lifetime.
- Commit to preventative care through visits to the dentist.
- Commit to routine and thorough dental hygiene at home.
- Choose a dentist with skill and foresight in restorative treatments.
Extensive Experience in Preventive, Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Bennett is experienced in preventative dental, restorative dentistry and cosmetic dentistry. The practice of preventive philosophy extends beyond oral health to your well-being. Thorough clinical exams cover the face, jaw and neck, and comprehensive visual records are maintained on a routine basis. Dr. Bennett is committed to the highest standards of dental care—an approach which includes thorough consultation on past and present conditions, as well as insight to the future. At Ashley Bennett DDS, we keep abreast of advances in the profession, using the latest techniques, materials, technology and sterilization methods to ensure optimum dental health for you.
Karen and Rishi Raj - Her Therapy Dog
Meet Karen and her therapy dog, "Rishi Raj" (which means: wise prince) as they enjoy their day at our dental office.
Healthy teeth and gums are beneficial and can help prevent other health concerns for both you and your furry friends.
Be sure you keep the whole family thriving with regular hygiene and exam appointments.
We may not clean the furry little guys teeth, but we recommend they have regular appointments with their favorite Veterinary office as well.
What is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover generally involves multiple teeth that need to be addressed. To correct these issues, the smile makeover may include a combination of implants, veneers, or dental crowns.
We generally recommend a smile makeover for patients who are deeply dissatisfied with the current state of their smile. The top reasons to consider a smile makeover include:
- You are self conscious about your teeth, gums, or smile in general.
- You hide your smile when posing for a photo, and have a habit of placing your hand in front of your mouth when laughing or speaking.
- You feel like your smile is leading to lower self-esteem, which in turn affects your relationships.
- Your teeth do not function properly when chewing or biting.
- Your teeth are crooked, chipped, crowded, gapped, or worn down.
- You have always wished you had a certain smile.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is designed to improve the appearance and function of your teeth in one way or another. When recommending cosmetic services, we may address a single tooth or multiple teeth depending on the condition of your smile. If you are in need of several cosmetic services, we may recommend a smile makeover.
What Cosmetic Dental Services are Available?
At Ashley Bennett DDS, we offer some cosmetic services, some of which include:
- Dental Implants: Implants are considered the gold standard of tooth replacement. A dental implant is a tiny titanium screw that is surgically placed into the jawbone. After a brief healing period, we place the restoration. These days, implants can be used to support a single crown, fixed bridge, or full arch restoration. An implant-supported restoration will be virtually indistinguishable from your natural teeth.
- Dental Crowns: A dental crown is used to fix the function and appearance of a badly damaged tooth. In some cases, a dental crown may be the best way to save your tooth from extraction. We may recommend a dental crown after a root canal, to restore a broken tooth, or to cover a misshaped or discolored tooth.
- Porcelain Veneers: A porcelain veneer is a thin shell that is placed over the front surface of a tooth. Veneers can be used to fix the appearance of chipped, cracked, broken, discolored, or abnormally shaped teeth. They can also be used to fill in any gaps between teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Many of our patients are concerned with the shade of their teeth, which is why we offer professional whitening treatment. Our professional whitening treatment can brighten your smile by up to eight shades, making it far more effective than store-bought products.
What are the Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry?
The benefits of a smile makeover go far beyond the esthetical appeal. Healthy, strong, and good-looking teeth can lead to an increase in your motivation, self-confidence, and self-esteem. People with nice teeth are more inclined to take better care of them. With the improvements in your oral health, you may also notice improvements elsewhere in your life. Excellent oral health can reduce your chances of developing other systemic diseases that affect your overall health. If you want to experience the wonderful benefits of a smile makeover, do not hesitate to contact us!
Schedule Your Consultation Appointment Now!
If you would like to learn more about our cosmetic services or a smile makeover, call (503) 292-8996, and schedule your consultation appointment now!